The infrastructure arm of Bouygues Energies & Services provides utilities services and civil and electrical engineering solutions in public / highways lighting, telecommunications, electrical and gas network infrastructure and associated arenas – with a specific focus on energy-efficient technologies.
Our experience includes a heritage of 50 years in the UK highway electrical market as well as significant international group expertise in both public lighting and utilities services. Our aim is to continually be at the front end of innovation and technology to provide a valued service.
Our services include:
- Public Lighting & City Services - we provide electrical and civil services in the urban environment incorporating street lighting, traffic signs, bus shelters, electric car charging points, CCTV and ANPR systems. Read more
- Transport Infrastructure - we deliver technically-advanced infrastructure systems including communications, CCTV and lighting – with experience in capital projects on motorway, major trunk road networks and for the rail sector. Read more
- Connections and Networks - we operate as an Independent Connections Provider (ICP) and offer a wide range of low and high voltage electrical infrastructure solutions ranging from cable laying, installation and jointing, through to high voltage substation switchgear design and installation. Read more
- Electrical & Instrumentation Services - we provide electrical and instrumentation services to utility infrastructure operators to ensure their valuable assets are installed and maintained to the highest standards. Read more
- Digital Networks - we provide digital infrastructure services that allow commercial and domestic properties to receive superfast broadband services. Read more
- Transmission and Distribution - in conjunction with key partners we offer full turnkey solutions for both underground and overhead lines. Read more
- Renewables - we work in partnership with developers to manage and deliver procurement, installation, connection and commissioning of renewable energy infrastructure including solar and wind farms. Read more