Concrete Column Replacement
Bouygues Energies & Services provided a one stop solution to the London Borough of Richmond upon Thames to replace concrete columns with new columns. This service could be provided entirely by in-house resources due to Bouygues Energies & Services being an ICP (Independent Connections Provider).
Bouygues Energies & Services successfully completed the replacement of 1,136 concrete columns. The scope of works involved:
- Disconnection of the mains electrical connection.
- The removal of the redundant concrete columns.
- Installation of the new columns.
- Reconnection of the mains electrical supply.
- Electrical testing and energisation of the unit
Benefits for Client
- Integrated, cost effective solution.
- Minimisation of disruption to residents.
- All works completed within one day.
- Client interface with only one contractor.
- Flexibility of programme.
- Contract duration:
- Ultimate Client:
London Borough of Richmond upon Thames
- Number of columns: