Bouygues Energies & Services website has been designed in compliance with web standards defined by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium), including guidelines for Web Content Accessibility enacted by the WAI (Web Accessibility Initiative). Thanks to this, the site is accessible to all users, including senior and disabled people.
This site complies with accessibility standards benefits all users. There are a few advantages:
The content is logical and hierarchical
- The pages are generally from 30 to 80% faster to display
- The site is independent of the browser used ...
- Compatibility with browsers
This site is compatible with all recent browsers supporting HTML 4.01 and CSS 2 and complies with the vocabulary and grammar XHTML and CSS recommended by the W3C.
Compared to the browsers of a very old generation, it is possible that you may experience display problems with the following browsers:
- Netscape 3 and IE 3: incomplete HTML content and CSS layout;
- Netscape 4 and IE 4: incomplete handling of CSS layout;
- Netscape 4, Camino, Galeon, Konqueror, Omniweb, Safari before version 1.2, Opera Windows / Linux before version 7 do not support keyboard shortcuts.
Principles of navigation
Each webpage contain the following navigation elements:
- Bouygues Energies & Services the logo takes you back to the home page from the pages within the site
- Priority links at the bottom of page: legal notice, accessibility, site plan contact
- The breadcrumb lets you know which page you are viewing and to move quickly to higher levels of navigation
- The main menu shows the main contents and families of the contents of this site
- A sub-menu (now left, after the breadcrumb) shows the contents of the same family
Small fonts can make reading difficult for some Internet users. This site was created so that text size can be easily adjusted according to the possibilities offered by the various browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Select the menu "View, Text Size"
- Mozilla: Select the menu "View, Text Size"
- Opera: Select the menu "View, Zoom"
- Safari: Select the menu "Presentation, Enlarge / Reduce Text Size"
If you are equipped with a wheel mouse, most browsers can enlarge the text size by combining the wheel with a touch of the keyboard:
- Windows: Ctrl + mouse wheel
- Mac: Apple + mouse wheel
Downloadable PDF documents
You can find here downloadable documents in PDF format free version available directly associated. If you do not have Acrobat Reader you can download the Adobe website: Download Acrobat Reader
Or you can convert PDF to HTML using the conventional conversion engine online Adobe's. Copy the address of the link to the PDF file and paste it into the field provided for this purpose on the Tool Adobe's online conversion (http://www.adobe/com/uk).
Media playback in Flash
Some content is available in Flash format. Their consultation requires downloading and installing a plug-in (small program) available free on the Internet at the following address: Plug-in Adobe-Macromedia Flash.